Privacy & Security
Last updated February 1st, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Protecting your information is a priority. We will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to us, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. Our customer service team operates over a private, secure network. Please note, however, that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first characters of the site address change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or firewall that does not permit communications through secure sites, you will not be able to make purchases on our site.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
• To complete your purchase transactions, order returns and credits
• Respond to your requests and inquiries
• To provide the services you request
• To keep you informed about the status of your orders
• To notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you In addition, we may send you and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies, promotions, contests and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you
• to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
• to identify your product and service preferences, to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
• to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE
INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
2. As deemed necessary, in our discretion, to protect the legal rights or the property of Vegan Scene, an affiliate, or third party, or to prevent personal injury; and/or
3. In the event of a sale, merger, assignment, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of a portion or all of the assets or stock of Vegan Scene or our affiliated entities.
CORRECTIONS / DELETE ACCOUNT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK