Matt & Nat
This versatile, deep blue vegan leather messenger-style bag has detachable and adjustable straps, so it can be worn over-the-shoulder, as a crossbody, or toted by the optional top handle. It features a convenient exterior pocket, a stylish flap concealing a zippered closure, and interior pockets to organize your everyday essentials.
FIT + STYLE
- Hobo/shoulder bag that can be worn crossbody with adjustable and removable straps.
- Flap with hidden magnetic closure covering main compartment and front slit pocket.
- Top zipper closure
- Interior: zipper pocket, smartphone pocket, logo-embossed Dwell tag
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps: 16″ – 21″ (adjustable)
- Dimensions: 12″ x 10.5″ x 1″
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 16″ – 21″ (adjustable)
- Handle Drop: 7.5″
MATERIALS + CARE
- 100% Vegan leather exterior
- 100% Recycled nylon lining
Matt & Nat is a 100% vegan line of handbag and wallet based out of Montreal, Canada. From the start, Matt & Nat has been committed to not using leather or any other animal-based materials and they continue to explore new innovative ways to remain sustainable and eco-friendly. Various vegan leathers are used in production. PU (polyurethane) is always preferred over PVC (polyvinylchloride) since it is less harmful for the environment. In addition to being vegan, sustainable materials are constantly sourced in design; these include recycled nylons, cork and rubber. Moreover, all of their linings are made of 100% recycled bottles. Approximately 21 plastic bottles are recycled for every bag they produce. They also design and produce their own custom hardware. Matt & Nat works hard to build personal relationships with each of their factories, regularly visiting each factory to make sure that the conditions of the workers developing their products are up to par with ILO SA800 standards, providing you with a quality product and their workers with a quality of life.
This product is vegan, made with eco-friendly and recycled materials, and manufactured by a PETA certified vegan business.