Insecta Helena Slipper Shoe | Stellis
Uniquely handcrafted ethically in Brazil, the Stellis slipper shoes from Insecta a burgundy floral print. Utilizing entirely recycled materials and reverse logistics, Insecta’s production is almost zero waste. These flats were transformed from used clothing, textiles scraps, and recycled plastic bottles into modern, expertly crafted footwear.
FIT + STYLE
- Slipper shoe
- Pointed toe
- Cushioned honeycomb insole for comfort
- Sizing: Brazilian sizes. We recommend sizing down if you wear half sizes.
FABRIC + CARE
- Upper: Recycled deadstock fabric upper
- Sole: 100% Recycled rubber. Shredded rubber recycled from shoe industry excess
- Insole: 100% Recycled with textiles scraps from Insecta's own production.
- Toecap: 100% Recycled plastic
- Heel Counter: 100% Recycled plastic